List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
acta - Review Presentation on "ACTA and Part68 - Past, Present, Future" Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: "acta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Sarah Chittick <schittick@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 21:32:05 +0000

Dear ACTA,

During today’s ACTA meeting, a presentation on “ACTA and Part68 – Past, Present, and Future” was shared. This presentation is attached and has been posted here: ACTA-2021-00007R000.pptx.

This presentation is an updated version, combining historical presentations from our ACTA files. The purpose of this presentation is to provide an overview of the ACTA to the industry and also provide historical background on the formation of the ACTA. We would like to have the presentation posted to the Part68 website as a reference.

We are asking ACTA members to review this presentation and also provide input on Slide 8 regarding William von Alven. Please provide and edits or inputs by COB on December 6, 2021. After this date, ATIS intends to post this presentation to the Part68 website.

Regards,

Sarah

Sarah Chittick

Senior Coordinator, Strategic Initiatives

202-434-8841

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Review Presentation on "ACTA and Part68 - Pas, Sarah Chittick  (you are here)