List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
acta - RE: Use of Wildcards in Model Number Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: Scott LAMBERT <scott.lambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Lontoc, Vir Angelo" <virangelo.lontoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "acta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Sarah Chittick <schittick@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 13:07:58 +0000

Thank you for looking into this. Based the discussion, I will respond that the ACTA does not support the use of wildcards.

I think it might be appropriate to create a FAQ regarding wildcards. Please let me know if the following accurately captures discussion. Let me know if additional information is needed/what to add.

Q: Does the ACTA permit the use of wildcards?

A: The ACTA does not permit the use of wildcards as their use can create confusion when trying to determine if a model is certified.

Thanks!

Sarah

Sarah Chittick