List Home Dates Threads Authors Subjects
acta - RE: Use of Wildcards in Model Number Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • To: Sarah Chittick <schittick@xxxxxxxx>, "acta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <acta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Lontoc, Vir Angelo" <virangelo.lontoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 13:33:39 +0000
  • Cc: Scott LAMBERT <scott.lambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Good morning Sarah,

I’ll look into this more this week with our TCB. From the registrations I work on, every model is always itemized on the grants and reports so I’m sure there’s an explanation for it. As Scott already knows, this is not tracked on the typical FCC certifications.

Best Regards,

Vir Angelo Lontoc
Safety, Compliance and Quality Assurance
O/F 201-348-7724
virangelo.lontoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Panasonic Corporation of North America
Two Riverfront Plaza, 9th Floor | Newark, NJ 07102-5490

SCQ_Name Treatment_Final_OL